No products in the cart.
Are you ready to try our Fully Loaded juice cleanse experience? Here’s a little more detail on the way we do things and what you can expect.
- Why do you call yourself Fully Loaded Micro Juicery? Because all of our recipes are cold pressed, pulp free, and fully loaded with live enzymes, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Sometimes we add superfoods like spirulina, cacao, maca, etc. We use local produce as much as possible so that often the produce is harvested in the morning, made into juice by 8am, and you are drinking it by 8:30. We went with the term Micro Juicery, because we are a very community oriented company, seasonal and dedicated to remaining number one in high quality. Also, it’s a play on Micro Brewery since San Diego County has the most micro breweries per capita in the country. We are proud to offer a San Diego juice cleanse experience that keeps our customers coming back for more.
- What does Cold Pressed mean, exactly? A centrifugal juicer spins the produce into pulp and then juice. With that method, the temperature of the produce rises, destroying a lot of the vital enzymes and nutrients, not to mention, from all that spinning, the juice oxidizes and loses even more of its vitals. With our hydraulic cold pressed juicer, we grind the produce into a fine pulp, then apply thousands of pounds of pressure to it, extracting every ounce of juice that the fruit or vegetable can possibly yield. The temperature remains cool and without the pulp spinning our juice is packed with antioxidants and live enzymes, the most vitally healthy part of the juice. After it is pressed, the pulp is almost as dry as saw dust, proof that there is no more juice to be had. The results are incredibly nutritious, vibrantly colored and smooth-tasting super juice recipes.
- Why does some of the juice on your shelf separate? It is a natural occurrence. Fully Loaded Micro Juicery does not pasteurize at all. The separation does not indicate spoilage. All you need to do is gently agitate it to mix it before drinking.
- Why don’t you have every juice available all the time? We work hard to produce the freshest, purest juices possible without waste, so as people buy, our daily supply of a certain flavor runs out. If there is a particular juice that always like to order, please pre-order 24-48 hours ahead of pickup and we will be sure and have it ready for you.
- Do you guys make regular deliveries if requested? Yes! We have several clients who have deliveries one, two and even three times per week. Most of them have purchased a subscription ($330) so that they save on each juice purchase. We also have juice packages that you can order for a set price; we have designed packages or you can create your own. More and more people are making drinking healthy juices a regular part of their life. Order and you shall receive!
- Do I have to be home when Fully Loaded makes a juice delivery? Yes, someone needs to be home or at their place of business when we make a juice delivery. Our delivery person will call or text you between 30 minutes and one hour prior to arrival, to ensure that someone will be there to accept the delivery.
- Why? It is most important that the juice goes into your fridge immediately in order to stay fresh and fully loaded! If no one is there when we deliver, the juice will be returned to our shop refrigerator for you to pick up by the end of that day. There are no refunds for someone not being home to accept a pre ordered delivery.
- Why should I participate in a Juice Cleanse? A Juice Cleanse is a great way to give your body a break and clean out. For whatever reason, life doesn’t seem as simple as it used to be and we often find ourselves running from appointment to appointment, not always taking the time we need to prepare and eat fresh, vibrant food. With six of our juices in one day, you are basically consuming nearly 20 lbs of fresh, raw, organic produce. Not only is it pretty seriously healthy, it’s easy! And that’s the point! You can drink them anywhere and anytime; on the run, sitting at your desk, on the couch watching TV, pretty much anywhere. Fully Loaded Juice Cleanses are designed for adults to enjoy, even those who are lactose-intolerant and keep a vegetarian or gluten-free diet. Some people who should not participate in a Juice Cleanse are children under 18, those with particular medical conditions, and women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care provider before starting a Juice Feast if you have a medical condition or take prescription medications.
- But don’t our bodies cleanse naturally? Yes, they do, but if you go back thousands of years, all civilizations used periodic cleansing as a way of maintaining balance, staying strong and healthy, and to help keep them in touch with reality. A Fully Loaded Juice Cleanse is our way of doing just that. It’s a pause from the constant modern rush. Detoxing and weight loss with juice has been becoming more popular in the last few years because many people are finding that this type of program is physically and mentally rewarding, and easy to fit into their lifestyle. When you feel a little lighter, have more energy and less stress, life can become even more enjoyable.
- Is a Juice Cleanse a good way to go on a diet? Most people definitely lose weight while on a Juice Cleanse. And yes, a cleanse is a very healthy way to lose weight. However, the cleanse is not designed solely as a diet. The cleanse is packed with such vital nutrition that we like to believe that you are cleansing in order to become healthier and more disease resistant, as well as shedding a few pounds. Going on a diet is generally a more slow process and a transformation in lifestyle that you eventually adapt too; less eating, more exercise, and just as important, less stress. Stress levels are extremely important. Many don’t realize that even if you eat less and exercise often, if you have a lot of stress, you will never get the expected results. So use juice as part of your diet, but please don’t only diet on juice and nothing else, unless it is for a short time only.
- Why does the 3-Day Cleanse have to be pre-ordered? All of our juices are carefully hand-crafted with a short shelf life, and we need to incorporate your order into our juice production schedule, to make sure that Fully Loaded Micro Juicery maintains a level of zero waste! We believe that to maintain a sustainable operation nothing should go to waste. Especially precious food!
- Will a Juice Cleanse be too much for me to handle? We suggest that if it is your first time, try it for one day. Eat light and healthy for a day or two before you start the Cleanse. Cut back on sugars, starches, alcohol and eat more vegetables and salads, along with either tofu, fish or chicken. A one day Juice Cleanse will not starve you. It will give you an idea of what to expect should you decide to do a longer Feast, and allow you to experience for yourself how committed you want to be. Even though you will feel hungry at times and possibly feel uncomfortable here and there, the cleanse is feeding you highly nutritious liquids that are going straight into your system for revitalization. Fully Loaded Juice Cleanses are designed to work hand in hand with your daily work schedule. Especially if you are only cleansing for one day. And during the first day, if you feel you want to continue, you can order from us to pick up or delivery the following day. Remember you can call us or stop in at the shop at any time if you have any questions or concerns.
- How fresh is the juice for a 3-Day Cleanse? Our juices have a four day shelf life. After 72 hours, the enzymes and nutrients begin to deplete. When you order a 3-Day Cleanse, all the juices you pick up will not expire during your cleanse days. We try to make as many juices as possible the same day you pick them up, but we don’t make every juice every day, and pick up times vary according to customer. If you pick up 2 days, they will all be fresh as well the second day. We always recommend to pick up the 3rd day Cleanse at the end of Day 2, so we can assure you have the freshest possible juice. If you need to travel, bring a cooler and we will put your cleanse in ice. Put them in the fridge right away and keep them ice cold always to ensure they do not ferment (raw juice is very perishable!)
- What about exercising on a Juice Cleanse? It is fine to continue exercising, but be easy on yourself. You may feel sluggish at times and shouldn’t try to over work, or you may feel very energetic from not consuming much food and also over do it. If you practice yoga, start with breathing until you find you groove, then take it slow and you will be fine.
- Is a Cleanse going to interrupt my work schedule? Assuming you haven’t cleansed before, and you are going to start with a one day cleanse, we believe that no, it will not interfere with work. If you have cleansed before, for more than a day, then you know how it can affect you and should act accordingly. We have found that for most people juice cleansing does not interfere with their normal routine. As already stated, you’re still taking in an amazing amount of nutrients and the body responds to such input.
- Is there a limit on how much to cleanse? This really depends on you, your goals and your lifestyle. Some people cleanse a few times a year, others like to do a three day Juice Feast once per month like clockwork. Others do it whenever ever they feel they are overloaded and are looking for a detox. Whether you are doing a lot of cleansing or not, we feel that including daily raw organic juice into your diet will help to strengthen your body, fight colds and disease, give you energy and stamina that will make you feel better inside and out.
- Does Fully Loaded accept returns? Returns and exchanges are not permitted. We make all of our recipes in small batches, with care and love, if you think there may be an issue with anything that you have ordered from us, let us know immediately and we will remedy the situation.