10am–5pm, on the West side of Hwy 101 in Leucadia
A Revival of the Original ’80s Art Event in Historic Leucadia!
Come by Fully Loaded on Sunday for our Juicy Events!
- Fully Loaded co-owner Kaz Murphy will be playing from 3:30-4:30 on the Fully Loaded Stage!
- FREE juice sampling all afternoon!
- Local juried artists displaying original art in specified areas along Coast Highway 101 in Leucadia
- Free open air trolley rides! Beat a parking hassle by parking at Encinitas City Hall (505 S Vulcan) and taking the trolley to the event.
- Six places for live music!
- LIVE mural painting
- California Coast Credit Union presents the Craft Beer Garden featuring beers from The Lost Abbey and popular musical acts from our region!
- New and improved Children’s Art Pavilion with multiple art stations sponsored by Scripps Health.
- A FREE, collectible retro “road” map of Leucadia showcasing sponsors, event locations and participating businesses locations.
- More than 5,000 people turn out for this event.
Check out the Children’s Art Pavilion
Scripps Health will be hosting the Children’s Art Pavilion with children’s activities by The Rock Project, The Oceanside Museum of Art, Terri Zimdars, The Encinitas Friends of the Arts, Easter Seals Early Child Hood Development and the Encinitas School of Music! Scripps Health will also feature a private breastfeeding area as well as a baby changing station!
Live Mural Painting
Attendees will have the chance to get up close and personal with mural painting at it’s best. Local artist Casey O’Connell will be live painting a brand new mural on the giant wall of Coffee Coffee at 970 N. Coast Hwy 101. Casey O’Connell is a talented muralist based in Leucadia who travels the U.S. painting commissioned murals in the country’s most notable centers for emerging art.
Live music at six different locations
California Coast Credit Union Beer garden @ NONI Salon Boutique Spa
1-1:45 – Chill Boy
2:00-2:45 – Lotus
3:00 – 3:45 – Tommy Thomas Mitchell & JB
4:00 – 4:45 – Ocelot
5:00 -5:45 – High Minded
6:00 -6:45 Casey Hensley
Scripps Children’s Art Pavilion- 616 N Coast Hwy 101
11:00am- 4:30pm – Encinitas School of Music
Coffee Coffee 970 N Coast Hwy 101
11:00am-1:30pm – Cordelia Degher
2:00m-4:30pm – Megan Combs
Corner Framer Shop 1038 N Coast Hwy 101
11:00am-1:30pm – Ben Powell
2:00pm-4:30pm – Peter Hall
Leucadia Floral Plant 1114 N Coast Hwy 101
11-1:30 – Yael and Vlady
2-4:30 – Adrienne Nims
The Leucadia Post Office 1160 N Coast Hwy 101
11:00am-1:30pm – Jenk’s Band
2:00pm-4:30pm – Zack David
Gold Coast Plaza 466 N Coast Hwy 101
11:00am-12:00pm – Jefferson Washington
12:30-1:30 – Heather Nation
2:00pm-3:00pm – Cori Strell
3:30pm-4:00pm – Kaz Murphy